Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Swans and House Parties

Last Friday Nate and I got to see the Swan Lake at the Pennsylvania Ballet Swan. We went with Nate's Momma and his Dad was kind enough to give up his ticket so that Nate and I could go together. I have wanted to see Swan Lake ever since I was little and I had a little jewelry box with a ballerina inside that played swan lake when you opened it. I loved that jewelry box so the actual ballet had a lot to live up to. I was definitely not disappointed. The ballet was so good, I loved it! And, I am happy to report that even Nate loved it :). The dancers were all so wonderful and they, along with the live orchestra, costumes, and props combined to form a magical performance.

As a side note: apparently, the extra ballerinas in the movie "Black Swan" were from the Pennsylvania ballet which almost makes me want to see it. Almost :).

On Saturday we headed out to Bryn Athen to Linus and Browynn's for a house warming party which was really fun. Lots of good snacks, friends and Taboo :).

3 comments:

  1. Soooo jealous....sounds like a lovely experience, all I have in provo is my snowboarding and yup that's about it my snowboarding....wah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but I was just thinking today that I am CRAVING snowboarding! I don't think I will ever be satisfied again! WAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two look very lovely and very metropolitan in all your big city activities!

    ReplyDelete