Monday, March 7, 2011

Blades of Glory

A couple weeks ago we went ice skating with our friends the Metcalfs. My skills were quite rusty making the first half hour quite terrifying. After a couple dozen precarious loops around the rink though, I started to get my ice legs and have more fun. Nate on the other hand was a pro! He was twirling, skidding and jumping like a regular Johnny Weir.

I was very impressed. Who knew he had this hidden talent? Sometimes he got a little bit carried away and tried to whip, push, and race me which I wasn't too thrilled about. I tried to explain to him that I was his wife and not his little brother :). As you can probably tell from these epics pics, we are thinking about going out for a spot in the ice dancing competition in the next winter Olympics.

1 comment:

  1. This is classic! I'm glad that you're reminding him that you are not a younger brother :) And I'm very much looking forward to seeing you guys perform at the next Winter Olympics! :)

    ReplyDelete