Tuesday, March 1, 2011

If and When

For months now whenever I would threaten that one day I would finally beat him, Nate would reply "if and when...if and when". Well the when finally came. I beat Nate in racquetball. After about 1 year of playing multiple times a week, probably thousands of games, not to mention many bruises on my part, I came out the victor! Of course he stomped me the very next game but that is totally irrelevant :). Here is to hoping that this is the beginning of a winning streak!

5 comments:

  1. Oh how I would LOVE to see you play raquetball! I remember when a ball would come flying at you when you were cheerin you were pretty quick to get out of the way! Wow! I am proud that you have overcome that fear. Good job Al!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know, I know! Nate doesn't believe me when I say how naturally awful I am at all sports. I am like "uh just ask my friends who played sports...they will tell you!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEET.. I love it when I am finally on the winning end of something :)

    Racquetball is so much fun! I'm glad you beat him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is amazing! You give me hope...

    ReplyDelete