Last Friday Nate took his last test as a second year med student (which he aced by the way) and it has made me realize how fast time has flown by. I can't believe the first two years are over. Only like....ten more to go! In honor of him killing his first two years of med-school here are 10 loveable tid-bits about Nate.
1. He plays the trumpet
2. He LOVES to rock climb and looks like a spider monkey when he scrambles up a rock face
3. He can juggle, which is sexy to me for some reason
4. He loves Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings as much as I do which is really saying something
5. He is an excellent dancer, especially in the interpretive genre :)
6. He speaks Bulgarian
7. He is a science nerd, well nerd in general really. This is also sexy to me
8. He loves to run around and play like a little kid
9. He has the best crinkles around his eyes when he smiles
10. He is the best hubby in the world
Now we head in to the five week marathon of board studying! Here is to hoping we survive!