Saturday, June 18, 2011

We Brunch

Today was the first official outing of our ladies brunch club and let me just say that I am now totally sold on this tradition. I mean isn't brunch such a great idea? Incorporating food into a time of day where it ordinarily isn't appropriate makes me extremely happy. Yes I feel like a hobbit, I love my food. Anyways, today Camille, Rachel, Lupe and I went to a cute little creperie called Beau Monde in South Philly. It was absolutely amazing! I have never had a better crepe in my life. I ordered the sweet crepe with strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries and then added the lemon curd. It was so delicious and made my whole day. It was the perfect way to decompress after my irritating anatomy tests yesterday. Now I just need an excuse to take Nate there sometime and try the banana, nutella and hazelnut ice cream crepe. MMmmm. I think I am really going to like this monthly brunch tradition. We already have our next brunch date planned and I can't wait. Good food, good company, good food. Is there really anything better?

p.s. I am thinking that being a food critic is my true calling. It would sure be a heck of a lot easier than PA school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment