Saturday, June 4, 2011

Help Me I'm Diene!

How many hours, days, weeks of studying can a marriage survive? Well I am here to tell you that three weeks of studying for 11 hours a day is about my limit. No not really but it isn't very fun. I can't really complain, it isn't even me doing the studying but it is so hard to sit there and be quiet and patient while Nate studies for the boards. I always feel like the little kid bugging their parent who is trying to get some work done. But that is pretty much me in every situation.

Nate is being such a trooper. He has been at this crazy studying schedule for three weeks and still has two to go but his practice scores are steadily increasing. He is one tough cookie for being able to put in the time that he does. I am a very proud Mrs.

In other news, did you know that you can google image search for kittens or cats doing anything and you WILL find a picture of it? Go ahead and try it. I just wasted about a half hour of studying time doing it and I am here to tell you that I have yet to find one that hasn't brought up an image. For instance, "kittens scuba diving"



or....Kitten being an astronaut

Maybe even kitten playing tennis...

Go ahead..try it. I promise you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I just tested this with "Kitten climbing Mount Everest" And sure enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! And I SO know how you feel with the whole 'little kid bugging their parent' thing!---I felt the same way when Thayne was studying for the GMAT.
    Also, I love that your study time was spent discovering that kittens do it all--isn't it funny the things we do to put off studying?... :)

    ReplyDelete