Monday, October 31, 2011

A Very Happy Halloween!

Today officially marks my last test of the month from HE..double hockey sticks. I had twelve tests total in the month of October, making it about the least fun month of all time. My classmates officially deemed it Sucktober. November will still have its share of exams but not quite 12. So for now I am still alive and not too much worse for wear.

Nate and I had a very low key Halloween this year. He had to be on call last night and didn't get home until like two this afternoon so he was pretty tuckered out. When I got home at five he had been sleeping for a few hours. So, I snuck in the room and cuddled up to him which woke him up a little bit. He responded with "you have me frightened in every area....Is that what you want?" Me: "what? what are you talking about?" Nate: "What?...uh...What did I say?..I am very confused..." Haha I have been crackin up about it all night and now I can't stop saying, "you have me frightened in EVERY area." Classic. After that little incident we did some studying, made some Thai chicken salads for dinner and curled up with some candy corn to watch Practical Magic (obviously not Nate's first choice but thats ok).

We also had some Halloween fun this weekend when we went to our friends' house for a little get together. Pics and more details soon to come (like as soon as I get a chance to spend the time necessary to upload them :))

Happy Halloween!!!

2 comments: